What a Valyrian dragon lord would wear, Georges Chakra
You guys see this shit? This is my asshole father announcing to fucking facebook that he had to put our dog down. This is how I found out about it. I didn’t even so much as get a fucking phone call, a text, a voicemail. Nothing. I had to find out from facebook.
I’m fucking heartbroken, I’m a fucking sobbing mess, and I’m fucking done with my father. He attempted to pin the blame on me that I didn’t answer the phone for the “five times” that he supposedly called, that I didn’t get the texts that he supposedly sent. I didn’t get anything from him. He lives fifteen minutes away. What the hell was stopping him from driving up to my house?
I didn’t even mean to open the facebook app on my phone, I was trying to get to my email (the apps are right next to each other, I’ve done this before). This is the first damn thing I see.
It’s bad when you have to find shit out from facebook. It really fucking is.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time